Progress of soon to be thinner me....

02 January 2010

Day 2 This Journey...

Second day of the New Year. I have to admit that yesterday was a bit of a bust. Lots of running around and eating out, which I know can be done successfully, unfortunately I choose not to bother yesterday.

Christmas is over. New Years too. We're back to the two of us. Quiet house, less hectic schedule. Soooo today's the day. I'm not going to get all caught up in when and how...starting on a Monday/morning/first day of month sort of thing. Just start. Fall down. Pick myself back up. Whenever. Wherever.

I've been thinking a lot on the premise of my blog. I considered using it as a "diet journal". You know, log what I eat...when I eat...why I eat. Track how many minutes/miles I walk. How boring for you! God knows anyone and everyone who's attempted to lose weight KNOWS the whys and hows. The fact is we could be dietitians. WE could be nutritional MDs! We've read it all, listened to "the lectures", followed Oprah though thick and thin (pun fully intended). We know how to do it. What we need is inspiration! motivation! We need encouragement from people just like us.

So...today...this second day of the New Year, I'm going to do just that. I'm going to share my journey with you...the good, the bad and the ugly. I know it's not going to be a piece of cake (no pun intended), but I'm ready...this time I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment